Здравствуйте

Только по-русски / Write only in Russian / Escribe solo en ruso
АндрейZemo
New user
New user
Mother tongue:

Здравствуйте

Postby АндрейZemo » Aug 10th, 15, 15:26

Мы,семейная пара из Украины и очень хотим получить небольшую виллу на пляже. Хотелось уложиться в небольшую сумму, но найти качественное жилье с хорошим расположением. Мы знаем что сделать это непросто. Может кто-нибудь подскажать?В какой стране лучше купить?Мы так хотим найти дом своей мечты и не вылезти за рамки запланированного бюджета.
Будем очень благодарны за Вашу помощь
Пишите нам на мейл sheveredi.kalshunnikov@mail.ru или просто в этой теме.
Еще раз спасибо-спасибочки))))

Timmyepism

Nice site

Postby Timmyepism » Jan 3rd, 20, 21:25

I wanted to give credit for the work you have put in initiating this forum. In fact the scientifically specialized research categorized informations have instigated us to have to get into my cousins forum. Here is a web site I just created for tor design in flagstaff my web page, flagstaff web design company. Well, want to chat and begin some fascinating topics with anyone soon. What a nice treasure to find - contributing unique and quality ideas. This website is positively synchronistic and will promote me in my hobbies. I am absolutely blown away by the secrets that everyone contributed on this blog. It is an example of how nicely everybody has percieved this subject. I bookmarked this blog and will visiting often for important articles. You my friends are the best masters. I found the subjects that we had already hunted in this one website and simply could not find. What well planned spot.

Return to “Русская култьтура”