Russian native speaker

Find people to practice your Russian or English
Nataliya
New user
New user
Mother tongue:

Russian native speaker

Postby Nataliya » Apr 17th, 15, 17:24

Hi! My name is Nataliya. I'm a native Russian speaker. I can help you learn and speak Russian. If you have any questions, please to contact me by email n_shafranskaya@mail.ru

david.25
New user
New user
Mother tongue:

Re: Russian native speaker

Postby david.25 » Apr 28th, 15, 07:35

Hi Nataliya,
My name is David, I´m from Argentina and I´m looking for people to learn Russian language.
I had studied Russian for some months, but only for reading some texts.
I know about you from red kalinka forum.
Could you tell me if you are teaching Russian today? and how is your method?
Thanks in advance.

Best regard,
David

MaryB
New user
New user
Mother tongue:

Postby MaryB » May 10th, 15, 00:40

Привет!

I saw your message in the forum, and I'm just now imensirng myself in the Russian language, although I have been living in a Russian speaking country for a few months I was not able to get a big amount of Russian,once I speak English and do not know any way to approach people, and even living with a native speaker and around his family it has being and hard task,believe me I'm trying.

Please give me some help

MarkoM
New user
New user
Mother tongue:

Postby MarkoM » Jun 11th, 15, 13:07

Hello i am new here. I was wondering if you are still helping in learning. I got couple of text which i need to translate from russian to english which i am not very good at and need alot of help on. If you could help me i would be gratefull. 

Nataliya
New user
New user
Mother tongue:

Postby Nataliya » Jun 14th, 15, 21:40

MarkoM wrote:Hello i am new here. I was wondering if you are still helping in learning. I got couple of text which i need to translate from russian to english which i am not very good at and need alot of help on. If you could help me i would be gratefull.

Hi! If you need any help, please contact me by email n_shafranskaya@mail.ru Thank you

Nataliya
New user
New user
Mother tongue:

Postby Nataliya » Jun 14th, 15, 21:43

MaryB wrote:Привет!

I saw your message in the forum, and I'm just now imensirng myself in the Russian language, although I have been living in a Russian speaking country for a few months I was not able to get a big amount of Russian,once I speak English and do not know any way to approach people, and even living with a native speaker and around his family it has being and hard task,believe me I'm trying.

Please give me some help

Hi! Contact me by email n_shafranskaya@mail.ru and I think we try to find a solution!!! Thank you

Luis
Junior user
Junior user
Mother tongue:

Postby Luis » Jun 29th, 15, 02:07

Hi! I'm Luis and I'm from Argentina, but I speak English very well. If you want to learn english, then I can help you.
My Skype user is ricardo12096
My email is pepi.loco.jazz@gmail.com.

Well, bye! :)

AlexKotovoi
Junior user
Junior user
Mother tongue:

Russian native speaker

Postby AlexKotovoi » Aug 7th, 15, 00:05

I think theres an important point being missed here.

Taiwan doesnt care if you are a native speaker of Swahili who is teaching English -- as long as you hold a passport from what Taiwan considers to be an English-speaking country. Conversely, you could be a native speaker of English but if you hold a passport from a "non-English speaking" country, forget about a legal English teaching job in Taiwan in most cases non-PARC, etc.

Return to “Russian-English exchange”