Привет всем!

Don't be shy and say привет!
aleksey
New user
New user
Mother tongue: English

Привет всем!

Postby aleksey » Dec 8th, 15, 09:01

Привет всем! Меня зовут Алексей. Я родился на Украйна но живу в США. Я некогда не выучился русский язык. Конечно я хотель бы! Учился уже для один года. Я знаю немного русский язык, но это очень плохо. Я делаю много ошибок и мне надо много помощью.

Hey everyone! My name is Alexei. I was born in Ukraine, but am living in the US. I never learned the Russian language due to being adopted at the very early age of three by foster parents. They taught me English and it's been my primary language since. So of course I want to learn Russian. I've been studying for a year so far. I know very little Russian, though it's pretty bad. I'll make many mistakes and need lots of help.

In essence, I came to these forums searching for a place to help use the Russian I know practically, get advice on where I'm screwing up all the time, and of course learn new things and meet new people.

Всем приятного познакомится!

pavel
New user
New user
Mother tongue:

Re: Привет всем!

Postby pavel » Dec 16th, 15, 12:50

Hi. I'm from Russian in Moscow. I learn English. I can help to learn Russian language.

jweel
New user
New user
Mother tongue: Dutch

Postby jweel » Jan 13th, 16, 02:54

Privet my friend,

I'm from the Netherlands and speak English pretty good. I'm now trying to learn Russian.
So I was hoping if you maybe could learn me some Russian? :D

monichka1365
New user
New user
Mother tongue: farsi

Postby monichka1365 » Jan 22nd, 16, 21:30

pavel wrote:Hi. I'm from Russian in Moscow. I learn English. I can help to learn Russian language.

Hi, this is mona from iran. I would like to improve my russian language . if you can help me please email me on mona_chorni@yahoo.com

Return to “Your first post to say hello”