Which way is the best to integrate all the grammar info?

Why do we use this case here? And this verb? What rule should I use here?
Атомная физика
New user
New user
Mother tongue:

Which way is the best to integrate all the grammar info?

Postby Атомная физика » Jun 28th, 14, 23:42

Hi,
I'm still pretty confused about the 6 cases and I really don't know which way to go. I thought that focusing on conversation would help me understand and learn unconsciously some rules, but I am wrong. I'm really interested in Russian culture as a whole (literature with Dostoevsky, Chekhov, Pouchkine, Pasternak, Tolstoy and Russian cinema with Night Watch, Solaris, Loves of a Blonde, Andrei Rublev, Closely Watched Trains, Come and See and Battleship Potemkin).

I know a lot as well on history and political aspect of this country. Geopolitics, etc.

My main goal though is to master the language. I'm using book with audio support . My main language is french, as I have learned Russian have many words from this language due to aristocracy in 19-20th century speaking it.

So Im looking mainly for partner on skype or just tips here to improve my Russian.

Mari_Ne
Junior user
Junior user
Mother tongue:

Re: Which way is the best to integrate all the grammar info?

Postby Mari_Ne » Jul 13th, 14, 09:17

Hi,

If you're still looking for a partner on Skype I can be one. Though I'm Russian and I've never learnt these 6 cases as you do, but I can try to help you figure out how to use it. I've never done it before but it will be interesting challenge for me :)
En échange je voudrais parler français avec toi afin de l'améliorer (à propos, pourquoi n'y a t-il pas de section Russe-Français sur ce forum? Je trouve cela injuste...)

Marina

Атомная физика
New user
New user
Mother tongue:

Re: Which way is the best to integrate all the grammar info?

Postby Атомная физика » Jul 13th, 14, 18:26

Je parle français, anglais et également l'allemand. Rajoute moi david_galipeau

Add me, I speak french, english and german. My skype is david_galipeau.

I'm from Quebec, Canada

Return to “Russian grammar”