Hi/Hola/Privjet. My name is Carmel Sastre, Russian student.

Don't be shy and say привет!
Carmel_energyhealer
New user
New user
Mother tongue:

Hi/Hola/Privjet. My name is Carmel Sastre, Russian student.

Postby Carmel_energyhealer » Jun 13th, 15, 13:44

Hi to everybody,
I am a student of Russian. I can have very basic conversation and I am studying with Red Kalinka.
I am Spanish, but I live in London more than 7 years now.
I would like to have conversation exchanges between Russian speakers and I can then bring you some Spanish, English, French, Catalan or Valencian. Conversation is the best way to practice what you learn as you can learn it as the real life.
It is challenging but my goal is to be able to be fluent in Russian.
I love Russian music, and listen it almost everyday to be able to learn more and more vocabulary. I love as well this music as I feel it is plenty of nostalgy and hidden romanticism.
I work 4 days a week in an office as customer service and trainer for the customers who need to use the online application. I train them in Spanish, English and French. I also speak a little German and Italian, and sometimes I use also use these languages at work .
The other job I do is working as an energy healer, reiki practitioner and teacher for people who want to learn the tools for Energy Healing.
My hobbies are reading about spirituality, languages, Russian in particular at this moment, walking in parks, dancing, music, going out to have some drinks and dinner, cooking home. I like staying home but going out from time to time. I like to spend my holiday days and more days sunbathing on a beautiful beach.
I am single gay guy and enjoying life.
I am 42 years old and my main goal now is to learn well Russian, almost many times I feel frustrated as I find it very difficult and I think of leaving it as I wonder why do I need Russian for?
I think I have said almost everything.
I think that now it is your turn to speak.
Talk to you soon.

Hola a Todos,
He escrito en Inglés, sobre mi.
Estoy aqui para tener motivación y seguir aprendiendo ruso.
Hasta pronto.
Carmel

Return to “Your first post to say hello”