Find people to practice your Russian or English
Svetlana
New user
New user
Mother tongue: Russian

My russian fo your English!

Postby Svetlana » Feb 18th, 17, 17:48

Hello everybody!
I m looking for english speakers (in a better way english native speakers) for conversations on the skype.
I have an upper intermedia or advanced level, i dont know, but i very need speaking practice. Of course I can speak also with you in Russian.
Lets help each other!)

luffami
New user
New user
Mother tongue:

Re: My russian fo your English!

Postby luffami » Feb 20th, 17, 20:37

Hi Svetlana,

I am a beginner Russian language student. I am currently taking a course from EchoEE. I want to improve my Russian. Would you be able to help me out. Although i am not a native English speaker but i am fluent and i will try my best to help you out in this. Please let me know if you are interested. Thank You!

Svetlana
New user
New user

Postby Svetlana » Mar 12th, 17, 23:48

Hi, luffami!
Sory for long reply! If you still need in communication, please, write your contact or mail.
Thank you!

russianus0
New user
New user
Mother tongue: ENGLISH

Postby russianus0 » Apr 25th, 17, 16:58

Hi, there!

My name is Reneperrin and I am currently on Moscow on my vacation.
In any case, I am highly fluent in English and will definitely help anyone who desires to via sky-pe. And if you also need help with Russian language, please visit and have a holistic view on this site-https://echoee.com. It has gained a significant renown within a very short time due to this robust features for developing Russian language training courses by providing various programs for newcomers. Contact me if you need anything else too.

RobbieJ1982
New user
New user
Mother tongue: American English

Postby RobbieJ1982 » May 10th, 17, 18:57

Hi I am a native English speaker and looking to learn Russian. I am an Orthodox Christian and very interested in what we call "church Russian." But I am interested in learning regular Russian as well. Thank you.

Svetlana
New user
New user

Postby Svetlana » May 13th, 17, 12:49

Hello Robbie and Reneperrin! Thanks for reply! You can write me for beginning to my mail: cemisvet@yandex.ru

Yuvraj Chauhan
New user
New user
Mother tongue: English

Postby Yuvraj Chauhan » Jun 7th, 17, 17:51

Privyet Tovaritsi!
I'm an Indian of age 14 but irrespective of that I'm highly proficient in English, Hindi and French. Currently, I'm trying to learn Russian as I'm an avid supporter of Russia in all fields which possibly makes me a Russophile. Anyways, I'm open to practice and learn some Russian from the people in this discussion.

Nicolás Lizcano
New user
New user
Mother tongue: Spanish

Postby Nicolás Lizcano » Dec 13th, 17, 07:02

Здравствуйте Светлана! Как дела?
Меня зовут Николас, я живу в Южная Америка, в Колумбии страна, мой родной язык испанский. Я изучаю русский язык. I am fluent in English, but I want to improve my Russian with you, if there is a possibility. I can teach also you Spanish, as I have said you my mother tongue is Spanish. My email is: nikolizcano10@hotmail.com Gracias por tu atención!! Большое спасибо

Ivan Drago
Senior user
Senior user
Mother tongue: Ivanov

Postby Ivan Drago » Mar 20th, 18, 22:47

I search people for the mutual improvement of language (i`m Russian native speaker who want to study English).
Email:goltdaniil@gmail.com

richardjews
New user
New user
Mother tongue:

Postby richardjews » Dec 24th, 18, 15:18

luffami wrote:Hi Svetlana,

I am a beginner Russian language student. I am currently taking a course from EchoEE. I want to improve my Russian. Would you be able to help me out. Although i am not a native English speaker but i am fluent and i will try my best to help you out in this. Please let me know if you are interested. Thank You! http://www.hardmenstore.com/extenze-review/

This is the best time to describe and marking those things which are not liking it cheers :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Return to “Russian-English exchange”