Don't be shy and say привет!
Elektra
New user
New user
Mother tongue: English

First Hello!

Postby Elektra » Feb 13th, 16, 05:26

Hello, everyone, this is my first post.

I started studying Russian about 2 months ago, mostly using this site, and the accompanying YouTube videos. I only knew 3 words when I started, now I use about 50 words or phrases regularly. I like following the lesson format because you learn grammar rules a little at a time, along with new verbs and vocabulary. Russian people that I am acquainted with tell me that I speak with no accent and that my grammar is very good -- thanks RedKalinka!

My main problem so far has been to find a keyboard solution so that I can type in Russian, rather than use the "Insert symbol" function in MS Word. I'll look through the forum for other people's ideas about keyboard. Also, I cannot seem to get the audio to work on this site. Does the audio use QuickTime or Windows Media Player, or other ??

Привет, всем, это мой первый пост.

Я начал изучать русский около 2 месяцев назад, главным образом используя этот сайт и сопровождающие видео YouTube. Я знал только 3 слова, когда я начал, теперь я регулярно использую около 50 слов или фраз. Мне нравится после урока формат, потому что вы узнаете правила грамматики немного в то время, наряду с новых глаголов и словарный запас. Русский народ, которые я знаком с скажите мне, что я говорю с без акцента и что моя грамматика очень хорошо--спасибо RedKalinka!

Моя главная проблема пока найти решение клавиатуры, так что я могу ввести на русском языке, а не использовать функцию «Вставить символ» в MS Word. Я буду смотреть через форум для других людей идеи о клавиатуре. Кроме того я не могу показаться, чтобы получить звук на работу на этом сайте. Использует ли аудио, QuickTime или Windows Media Player или других??

joohny
New user
New user
Mother tongue: Russian

Re: First Hello!

Postby joohny » Apr 9th, 16, 04:31

Hello! Have you found a solution with keyboard?

Elektra
New user
New user
Mother tongue: English

Postby Elektra » Jun 20th, 16, 19:21

Yes and No. I have not yet found a solution for my desktop. But, I have found a solution on my new tablet which has Windows 10. You can set Windows 10 to use two types of Russian keyboard. 1) You can choose the regular Russian keyboard format. 2) You can choose the phonetic Russian keyboard, which is the sequence used in English, but replace with the Russian letters that are similar.

joohny
New user
New user
Mother tongue: Russian

Postby joohny » Jun 21st, 16, 10:54

Did you try to open "https://www.yandex.ru/" and click to the small keyboard icon in the search box? It is on the right side.

Return to “Your first post to say hello”