Don't be shy and say привет!
Xacobeo1984
New user
New user
Mother tongue: Español

Presentation

Postby Xacobeo1984 » Jun 1st, 16, 00:01

Hi, everyone!

Let me introduce myself before I forget. My name is Miguel and I am from Vigo (Galicia, north-west Spain). I have got subscribed to this Russian forum for several reasons. First of all, the reason why I want to learn Russian is because I want to extend my cultural and linguistic skills. And secondly, because I want to get acquainted with Russian-speaking people.

I am graduated in Translation and Interpretation Studies and my passion for languages has led me to start learning Russian for five months now, apart from English, French, Spanish and Galician languages.

Now, the most important thing: Why Russian language? Because, besides of being the fourth-most spoken language in the world and being one the six most recognized languages in the UN, you turn on your television and you see Russian press (printed or audiovisual news everywhere in any channel.). Or, how about its own cultural, historical, traditional, artistic or social background?

Finally, but not least, I would love to cooperate doing my fair share: helping Russian people with Spanish or any other language of my specialty, as well as, learning from you.

If you would like to speak with me, I do have a Skype account in order to have a voice chat.

Best regards and looking forward to reading your messages!

alan
New user
New user
Mother tongue: español

Re: Presentation

Postby alan » Jun 10th, 16, 04:43

hola a todos
soy nuevo en esto :D :D mi nombre es Alan , viajare a Rusia en unos meses por lo que e iniciado a estudiar el idioma alguien necesita ayuda con el español y ustedes me pueden ayudar con el ruso se los agradecería mucho

Return to “Your first post to say hello”